Darche Eco Eclipse 270 Awning Left
- ESTIMATED LEAD TIME ON ALL BED RACKS AND XBRS: AROUND 4-6 WEEKS
One of your favourite Darche products has become much greener with the introduction of the latest eco-friendly recycled materials in the Eco 270° Awning. The ecoWGAF™ material cleans up and delivers high performance in tear strength, abrasion resistance, colour fastness and water repellency.
The Eclipse 270° Awning brings next-level shade to your 4WD camping setup. Offering a huge 11.5m² of instant cover, it spans the full length of your vehicle, then wraps around to the rear, giving you greater cover than a straight awning. Designed for an easy one-person set up, the unit is freestanding during set up and pack down. The heavy-duty alloy swivel hinge system holds the entire kit up while you extend and tension the awning arms and release the three pivoting alloy telescopic leg poles stowed along the rafters. Attach the final leg poles and youll be under cover in a matter of minutes. The awning is made from ecoWGAFTM fabric (280gsm polyester oxford ripstop/100% recycled polyester). The kit also includes a removable, heavy-duty 600gsm PVC cover for protection when you’re on the road. The box-tube alloy arm system is light, strong and built to last. Available in left or right-hand side mount configurations (Australian passenger or driver side), you can put one on the car, on the camp trailer or the shed; your options are endless. With multiple wall panels to choose from (sold separately), you can set up one as a wind and weather break or add them all for a whopping 20.5m² of shelter around your vehicle. The included mounting brackets suit most commercially available flat roof rack or steel basket set ups. Make sure to check the weight rating and suitability of your roof rack and vehicle with appropriate manufacturers prior to purchase. We recommend professional installation through your local 4WD centre or ask your DARCHE dealer for advice about installation. NOTE: for dual-cab ute installation install over the tray OR the body not over both. Ensure awning is anchored with supplied guy ropes and pegs at all times when in use.
- Freestanding set up mode allows for quick and easy one person set up/pack down
- Lightweight and strong box-tube aluminium alloy rafter arms
- Telescopic leg poles to handle uneven terrain
- Black powder coating on backing plate, rafter arms and poles
- Recycled and eco-friendly 900D fabric with extremely high tearing resistance
- Nylon 66 transit cover
- Includes 3 x pivoting telescopic leg poles stowed on the rafters plus 3 x additional leg poles.
- Includes 3 x mounting brackets, 2 x steel-buckled tension straps, guy ropes and pegs
- Suitable for most commercially available flat roof rack or steel basket set ups.
- Wall set available (sold separately)
|Open dimensions:||6000L x 4000W x 2300H mm|
|Packed dimensions:||2200L 200W x 200H mm|
|Undercover area:||11.5 m²|
|Material:||ecoWGAFTM fabric (280gsm polyester oxford ripstop/100% recycled polyester)|
|Transit cover:||820D Polyester Oxford|
|Water head rating:||5000mm Water Rated|