XTR-1 BEDRACK PRODUCT DETAILS & ORDERING
UNIVERSAL ATTACHMENT POINTS
- Use of T-Nuts into the Slot means you can attach anything. Anywhere.
- Capable of expanding structures. (Think Erector Set!)
- Many Accessories to compliment the design.
TONNEAU COVER COMPATIBLE
With either the standard width brackets, which allow up to 1.4" of clearance for tonneau, or the wide width option that helps with wide tonneau covers and softtopper applications.
*Creates gap between tonneau rails and bedrails. Recommended to use foam strip to seal gap, which is not included in kit. Fitment not guaranteed for all tonneau covers. Contact us for more details.
DID WE SAY PRESSURIZE?
- The unique center bore on our brackets allows you have access to the center chamber of the Xtrusion Profile. You can then either tap it to create seals or add fittings. Interconnect members, add a holding tank, pressurize for shower outlet's and more!
- Or you can simply use the center bore to run wiring inside the chambers for a clean accessory installation.
GOING ROUGH ON IT ?
Order your rack with the optional "Off-Road Reinforcement Plates".
These Laser Cut 6061 Aluminum Plates create a more rigid joint between crossbars and columns, helping under extreme off-road situations to keep the structural rigidity intact, and avoid fatigue.
Available in Glossy Natural Aluminum and Black Textured Powder Coat, to create contrasts with your set.
- The best thing about our BedRack is the endless possibilities of configuration for Height and some Length variations. Additionally, you can create sub-structures below or above the main structure. We continuously create kits to complement the XTR1 with unique product offerings, such as a 2nd level hinged for access or a bottom slide out tray. But if you have an idea, let us know and we can quote it!
Our Bed Racks are compatible with most T-Slot Extrusion type hardware, so you are able to expand or get creative by using off-the-shelf components! Whether you order from us, or the "guy you know" that has a bunch of these from work!
From Roll-In T-Nuts, to solid motion bearings, possibilities are endless. We do sell Roll-In T-Nut kits for added benefit, and if you want additional Xtrusion to build more things, contact us for a quote! We promise it will be the best price around!
- From Awning Mounts, Hi-Lift Blocks, or simple brackets, we are getting it all ready for a maximum product compatibility. If we don't offer it, drop us an email. We can make almost anything a reality!
WHY CHOOSE OUR PRODUCTS
MADE IN USA
Our products are made in the USA with 99% domestic components! Designed and Manufactured in Kansas!
SMALL FAMILY OWNED
We are a small family owned business. Your purchase will help support the fulfillment of the American Dream
100% MONEY BACK GUARANTEE
30 Day Money Back Guarantee. If you do not like the product, send it back for a refund. *Exceptions Apply.