PowertraxPRO XR Chevy & GMC 5.8' Bed, 1500 Legacy/Limited (2019) & 2500/3500 (15-19) 2014-2018
The XR Series combines the PowertraxPRO MX with the integrated Trax Rail System that allows for unique and personal customization above your tonneau cover. The PowertraxPRO XR electric retractable truck bed cover combines industrial strength aluminum construction with an incredibly resilient matte finish.
The XR Series optimizes cargo capacity with the cover open or closed, providing the ultimate versatility in cargo management. The Trax Rail System will work with most T-slot accessories from Rhino Rack, Yakima, Thule, and many more offering endless possibilities. Check out our Accessory Compatibility Chart to find the accessory that is best for you! (Accessories Sold Separately)
Pairing the Trax Rail System with accessories offers double the cargo capacity. This unique technology frees up the hitch with the ability to mount bikes, coolers, outdoor gear and more on top of the bed cover by combining the Trax Rail system with the t-slot accessories.
If you wish to learn more about the PowertraxPRO XR visit our FAQ page.
- The integrated Trax Rail System works well with most T-slot rack accessories from Rhino Rack, Yakima, Thule, and many more.
- Utilizing a remote keyfob, this retractable pickup bed cover opens and closes at the touch of a button. Wireless operation allows it to easily open and close, and an electromagnetic brake allows it to lock in any position along the rail.
- The patented low-profile design incorporates a front cover that is flush with the truck bed cover, which streamlines the overall appearance and provides a firm, dependable seal to help to keep the truck bed dry.
- Sealed ball-bearing rollers are mounted onto each section. This allows the PowertraxPRO XR to open and close easily with one hand, without the need for pull straps, Velcro, snaps or springs. Ball-bearings provide smooth operation, preventing the cover from binding when opening or closing.
- Constructed from heavy-duty aluminum slats that are engineered to retract without trapping dust, wear out or freeze.