Who’s up for sleeping directly on the cold, hard ground or on squeaky, leaky air mattresses?
Show of hands? No one? You deserve to wake up fresh for any adventure. Whether hitting the trail for a hike or a ride, climbing that rock face, catching a wave, or just chilling with a book and keeping the campfire stoked, give your body a well earned rest and upgrade to a legit night of deep camp sleep on a real mattress in the Rev Tent.
Transport the Rev Tent to your camp destination inside the back of an SUV, in the bed of a pick-up truck, or on a roof rack, load bars, factory rails, or even attached directly to a vehicle roof.
The Rev Tent is future proof. As your camping style evolves, so can the Rev Tent. If you want to start camping in the bed of a pick-up truck - check. If you want to start camping on the roof of your vehicle - check. The Rev Tent is built for a lifetime of use and a variety of elevations. It's the first tent you never knew you needed and the last tent you'll ever need.
Choose your favorite Rev Tent "Element" color: Forest, Surf, or Desert.
Rev Tent Features:
• A comfortable tri-layer 4” foam mattress w/ puffy quilted topper
• 4 doors/windows with zippered screens for views and superior ventilation
• Weighs only 25 lbs / 11.5 kgs. 1 person easy lift on and off vehicles and in and out of garages
• Set up time 3-5 minutes - Just unzip, flip open, and assemble 6 poles
• True 4 season - Dual layer with fully waterproof coated 150d outer fly
• 4 built inside pockets for gear, water bottles, keys, etc
• Zippered cable port for solar and charging cables
• Maximum headroom at 3’2” / 96.5cm tall
• Anodized 12mm 7001 aluminum tent poles
• Zippered storage case - Entire tent folds into the weatherproof 400D nylon outer shell for transport
• 6 interior hooks for organizing and light hanging options
• Includes reflective guylines and rugged all-steel tent stakes for ground-based camping
• The Rev Tent is Patent pending
Choose your color way inspired by your favorite camping destinations - desert, surf and forest.
For vehicle roof top camping, the Rev Tent can be mounted directly to any flat platform style roof rack (48”x 84”/ 1220mm 2134mm or larger) by popular brands like Front Runner, Yakima and Rhino.
For vehicle roof top camping without the appropriate sized flat roof rack, use the optional Rev Platform. The Rev Platform mounts to most cross bars and roof racks just like a traditional Roof Top Tent.
For the most comfortable sleep on the Ground or in the bed of a Pick-up Truck, no roof rack or base platform is needed. The Rev Tent is ready to camp right out of the box!