XTR3 Bed Rack for Ford Ranger
**ESTIMATED LEAD TIME: AROUND 4-6 WEEKS**
Get that Ford Ranger dialed in just right with the most modular bed rack on the market today!
The XTR3 is the newest variant of our rack. It essentially divides the rack into 4 equal quadrants. Giving you now 4 independently adjustable side braces. It comes with 6 uprights, 4 side braces, 3 top crossbars, and 4 top support braces.
Our XTR3 racks are made out of the strongest, lightest, and most modular materials on the market, without sacrificing any features! With our rack, you'll be sure to have as much versatility as your heart can desire. Our racks are made out of strong and light weight extrusion all around, which basically allows you to mount anything in any position. Our preconfigured bed racks come in our most popular sizes: low, mid, full, and soft top height. Be sure to select which one you need!
As an added bonus, our XTR3 Preconfigured Bed Rack includes some of our most popular accessories and mounting hardware that will allow you to mount your accessories and brackets to your new bed rack. Check them out listed below!
- 3 Top Crossbars
- 6 Uprights (Columns)
- 4 Top Support Braces (1530 Black)
- 4 Side Braces (1530 Black)
- 6 Bedrail Brackets (Connects Uprights to Bedrail)
- 4 Top Corner Brackets (connects Crossbars and uprights)
- All screws and hardware required for assembly.
- Set of Black XTR Off-Road Reinforcement Plates ($110 value)
- Metal Handle Kit - Set of 4 ($40 value)
- 16 pcs of Drop In T Nuts - 5/16-8 ($12 value)
- 16 pcs of Button Head Screws - 5/16-8 x 5/8" ($8.80 value)
Rated Capacity (evenly distributed): 400 pounds dynamic off-road, 800 pounds dynamic on-road, and 1500 pounds static, or OEM Bed Rail capacity, whichever is less.
Questions, concerns, or requests? Shoot us an email: email@example.com
*See Terms and Conditions for additional product disclaimers.