Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) & Policies

 

Q: What's the difference between an XTR1 and XTR3 bed rack?
A: An XTR1 has front and rear uprights with cross bars, XTR3 has front, middle, and rear uprights with cross bars.
Q: Will your bed racks work with folding tonneau covers?
A: They will work with most roll up style covers, but not tri-fold tonneau covers.
Q: What's the weight capacity of an XTR1 bed rack?
A: 400 pounds dynamic off-road, 800 pounds dynamic on-road, and 1500 pounds static, or OEM Bed Rail capacity, whichever is less. 
Q: What's the weight capacity of an XTR3 bed rack?
A: 450 pounds dynamic off-road, 850 pounds dynamic on-road, and 1550 pounds static, or OEM Bed Rail capacity, whichever is less. 
Q: Do you ship internationally?
A: We ship anywhere in North America. We do not ship internationally.
Q: How many packages does my bed rack come in?
A: Your bed rack typically ships in 2-3 packages. One box is for the hardware and components, the other boxes will be your extrusion bars.
Q: What do these bed racks typically weigh?
A: An XTR1 typically weighs about 80 lbs. An XTR3 typically weighs about 110 lbs.
Q: What are the dimensions of extrusion?
A: The extrusion we typically use on our bed racks (1530) is 1.5" x 3.0". 

LEAD TIMES

PLEASE NOTE THAT ALL LEAD TIMES ARE ESTIMATIONS

Our posted lead times are only estimations and rely on various factors, many times outside of our control. Historic challenging times within our industry have caused ripples in the supply chain world that have repercussions even on the smallest of components at times. As you would imagine, many companies in our industry are experiencing the same. 

Our bed racks are super cool, with the ability to be customized. But this causes a series of challenges due to the thousands of possible combinations regarding compatibility, availability, etc. However, we are constantly aiming at improving our processes, hiring and training our people to achieve a reliable fulfillment process. 

If you have additional questions about our lead times, please check our current estimations and reach out to our team if you need additional information. We thank you for your continued support and patience as we improve our processes.

While we would do our best to accommodate a specific need, please do not plan any trips or outings based on the estimated lead times. 

  • XTR1 and XTR3 Bed Racks | 6-8 Weeks
  • XTR1 and XTR3 Sub-Structures | 2-3 Weeks
  • XTRUSION made accessories | 1-4 Weeks

THIRD PARTY PRODUCTS

Xtrusion Overland started supplying various brands that go hand in hand with our own products, to provide a complete service and help us grow. This includes products that are drop shipped. Please be advised that availability and lead times of those product are solely impacted by the third-party vendor's schedule. Many products are sold under an open inventory method, as the technology to sync inventories is limited, therefore please reach out if a specific product is needed by a specific date for us to double check with the supplier for you!

Any potential delay that occurs in the sourcing, processing, or drop shipment at the third party level will be communicated to the best of our ability to the customer.

ESTIMATED DATE

The estimated lead time provided when you placed your order is JUST AN ESTIMATE. It is not a guarantee that the product will be shipped on that date. The estimated lead time gives you some sense of what the current times to source, cut, pack and ship takes. Many times the lead time can be shorter, but likewise it can extend, depending on factors such as previous demand and current supply. We manufacture many components in house, but extenuating circumstances such as down time for maintenance or unscheduled downtimes for repairs might impact dates as well as delays related to our sourced components. There is a constant flow of parts and shipments, and sometimes the visibility becomes a challenge to pinpoint exactly when your product will ship.

Feel free to check on your order at any time. Be aware that our customer service team may not be able to give you an exact date for completion but rest assured we are tracking your order and it will be built in the order that it was received. 

Xtrusion Overland also reserves the right to cancel items from an order, offer an alternative substitution or issue refund accordingly when product is delayed at an unacceptable time frame or at the request of the customer.

CANCELLATION POLICY

Please note our cancellation policy. Refunds are deducted a 5% fee due to payment processing gateways. We can however absorb this cost if the cancellation is due to a big delay on our part (over 3 weeks from current estimated lead times) for more information on our cancellation policy and refunds, check the link here and for terms and conditions here

For any questions regarding deliveries please contact us at support@xtrusiondesigns.com or 1-833-987-6837 

 

Refund Policy

 We have a 95% 30-day return policy, which means you have 30 days after receiving your item to request a return.

     Returns will be refunded 95% of the purchase price. The other 5% is a fee we are charged by our payment processor. 2.5% for the initial purchase, plus an additional 2.5% for the refund. Unfortunately, Shopify does not refund these portions of the transaction.

     To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unworn or unused, with tags, and in its original packaging. You’ll also need the receipt or proof of purchase. Damaged parts from returned orders are subject to a 20% restocking fee. For the full 95% refund amount, parts must be in original packaging and shipping boxes, and free of damage. 

     To start a return, you can CLICK HERE. If your return is accepted, we’ll send you a return shipping label, as well as instructions on how and where to send your package. Items sent back to us without first requesting a return will not be accepted.

Cancelled Orders
All cancelled orders are also subject to our 95% refund policy. You will be refunded 95% of the purchase price. The other 5% is a fee we are charged by Shopify. 2.5% for the purchase, plus an additional 2.5% for the refund. Unfortunately, Shopify does not refund these portions of the transaction. 

 You can always contact us for any return questions at THIS LINK.

Damages and issues
Please inspect your order upon reception and contact us immediately if the item is defective, damaged or if you receive the wrong item so that we can evaluate the issue and make it right.

Unfortunately, we cannot accept returns on gift cards.

Refunds
We will notify you once we’ve received and inspected your return, and let you know if the refund was approved or not. If approved, you’ll be automatically refunded on your original payment method. Please remember it can take some time for your bank or credit card company to process and post the refund too.

 

Shipping Policy

     Xtrusion Overland's shipping policy varies by type of product. Bed rack orders will come in two-three different boxes. One will be your extrusion bars, and the others will be hardware and bed rack components. Bed Racks and (either custom or pre-configured) are subject to stated current lead times unless otherwise specified. The standard shipping is UPS Ground for Continental US. We ship to Alaska, Hawaii and Puerto Rico under UPS or USPS. International shipping is available to Canada during check out, however, the consumer is responsible for any and all duties and taxes as the merchandise is received. International shipping to other countries is available upon request. Other Xtrusion Overland products that are considered accessories might be in stock and shipping times varies from 2-5 days on most occasions. However, at times the product might not be in stock and it will be automatically backordered. If you consider your item should have arrived by a specific time frame, feel free to contact us at support@xtrusiondesigns.com to check on it. Third party products are also subject to the same policy. Product availability on the website does not necessarily convey product in stock. If you want to make sure it is in stock you can contact us and we'll check for you. If you want to cancel an order, it will be subject to our refund and cancellation policy found here

Shipping insurance is not included in the price of shipping, however, Xtrusion Overland at its sole discretion will cover any issues with damages in transit, lost packages, (with the exception of delays), and we will do our best to ship a replacement item as soon as possible once it's been deemed a loss. Third party products are subject to their respective shipping policies, unless it is considered a direct shipment from Xtrusion Overland's warehouse. 

Once the product ships you will receive an email with tracking information on your product or you can check status of your order here.