RetraxPRO XR Ram 6.4' Bed 1500 & 2500, 3500 (03-09) 2002-2008
- ESTIMATED LEAD TIME ON ALL BED RACKS AND XBRS: AROUND 6-8 WEEKS
The XR Series combines the PRO MX with the integrated Trax Rail System that allows for unique and personal customization above your tonneau cover. The RetraxPRO XR, our premium Aluminum Series cover, combines industrial strength aluminum construction with an incredibly resilient matte finish.
The XR Series optimizes cargo capacity with the cover open or closed, providing the ultimate versatility in cargo management. The Trax Rail System will work with most T-slot accessories from Yakima, Thule, Rhino Rack and many more offering endless possibilities. Check out our Accessory Compatibility Chart to find the accessory that is best for you! (Accessories Sold Separately)
Pairing the Trax Rail System with accessories offers double the cargo capacity. This unique technology frees up the hitch with the ability to mount bikes, coolers, outdoor gear and more on top of the bed cover by combining the Trax Rail System with the t-slot accessories.
If you wish to learn more about the RetraxPRO XR visit our FAQ page.
- Compatible with most T-slot accessories from Rhino Rack, Yakima, Thule, and many more.
- Increased Cargo Capacity Above & Below the Cover while maintaining functionality of the cover with loaded cargo.
- Constructed from heavy-duty aluminum slats in a scratch-resistant matte finish that is engineered to retract without trapping dust, wear out or freeze.
- The patented low-profile design incorporates a front cover that is flush with the truck bed cover, which streamlines the overall appearance and provides a firm, dependable seal to help to keep the truck bed dry.
- Sealed ball-bearing rollers mounted onto the aluminum support beams allow the RetraxPRO XR truck bed cover to retract or close effortlessly without the use of springs or any kind of mechanism no moving parts to jam, freeze or fail.
When purchasing a bed rack from us, you will receive two packages with separate tracking numbers (one contains the extrusion bars, and the other contains various components and hardware).
Shipping will be determined by weight and your region.